Every gardener – however experienced – may have heard of American Meadows – the company that provides all kinds of seeds to North America. And if you have not heard of it but you would like to make your life more colorful and joyful, here is some information. American Meadows was launched 1981 – at first, it was a farm which everyone could visit and admire the wildflowers. The business was thriving but the founders wanted to reach for a wider audience and to help everyone to garden. Then, in 2000, it became clear that the Internet is the perfect solution – it can be reachable from all the nooks. And, as it is now apparent, creating a website was a great idea: today American Meadows has a circle of loyal clients, devoted and discerning staff and one of the widest selections nationwide. Here at our website, you can find a plenty of American Meadows coupons and make deals that will save your money.
With an American Meadows discount code, found at our website, you can get a lot of discounts. Name an item you want to buy from American Meadows’ website – we bet, we will have a coupon that will help to save money! And to help you decide, what kind of goods you would like to buy, here is a list:
- Wildflower seeds – American Meadows’ main goal is to provide the best quality wildflower seeds at most affordable prices. At the company’s website you can shop for mixtures, individual wildflower species, native & rare wildflowers, bulk wildflower seeds, Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, Southwest, Western, Pacific Northwest seeds and flowers, attracting pollinators.
- Flower seed packets – American Meadows offer shopping for forget-me-nots, sunflowers, bluebonnets and other flowers. There are special packets, called Forever In Our Hearts, Bee Happy, In Loving Remembrance and more.
- Perennials – this category lets you to shop by category: aster, bearded iris, daylily, ferns, peonies, woodland plants and others.
- Flower bulbs – you can shop by season: spring-planted bulbs (begonia, caladium, dahlia, elephant ears…) and fall-planted bulbs (allium, daffodil, lily, tulip and others).
- Vegetables – if you are a real gardener, you should consider buying American Meadows’ asparaguses, basil, bean, cucumber, herb, pea, tomato seeds, all kinds of berries and sets.
- Grass seeds – you can shop for all kinds of grass. The company has special offers for cool and warm seasons, erosion control, attract butterflies and other uses.
- Gardening gifts and gardening tools.