Using Expedia.com is a great way to see the latest and greatest travel deals — and using ChameleonJohn's updated list of Expedia coupons can help you save even more! Use these tips to get the most bang for your buck when making your travel plans.
- Rather than one-way tickets, opt for round-trip — they tend to be a bit cheaper.
- Always check for Expedia Bargain tickets. They're available at random, but can be very useful for getting discounted last-minute flights. You could save anywhere from 10-60%!
- If you can, buy early. That way tickets might be in lower demand and you could potentially save hundreds.
- If you live near a couple different airports, compare their flight prices. In most cases, flights from one might be less expensive than the other or even depart at more desirable times.
- If you're a frequent flier, have your points ready! You could score free flights or have your seats upgraded for a more comfortable flying experience.
- Try renting a car from Friday to Monday — many rental companies offer great weekend deals.
- Even when you don't have a trip coming up, keep an eye on flight and hotel prices so you can easily create a budget plan and start saving for next time.