Gurney’s Seed and Nursery Company was established in 1866 by Charles W Gurney. Based in Greendale, Indiana Gurney’s operate a mail-order and online seed and plant catalogue, supplying products to customers across America. All of these customers can save on their supplies with a Gurney’s coupon.
What can I buy from Gurney’s?
Whatever you want to grow you are sure to find it at Gurney’s:
- Vegetables – Growing your own vegetables is very popular at the moment. With home grown vegetables the gardeners know exactly what products have been used on the plants, and they are able to grow organically if they want to. Gurney’s sell all sorts of vegetable seeds, stocking traditional plants and seed such as onions, lettuce, tomatoes, beets, carrots and cauliflower. They also have more unusual varieties such as asparagus, kale, and chard.
- Fruits – There is a wonderful variety of fruit and fruit trees available. Apple, apricot, cherry, nectarine, peach, pear, and plum trees. Blackberry, blueberry, currant, gooseberry, raspberry, and strawberry plants as well as kiwi and grape vines.
- Perennials – Because they come back every year perennials are a firm favourite with gardeners. Gurney’s carry Astilbe, bee balm, bleeding hearts, daisy, daylily, fern, hosta, mum, peony, phlox, and trillium plants.
- Flowers – Gurney’s have a many varieties of flower guaranteed to bring colour to your garden almost all year round. Some of the varieties include; daffodil, dahlia, gladiolus and lily bulbs as well as grass, lily, marigold, sunflower and zinnia seeds
- Garden Supplies – Gardeners, whether novice or experienced need good quality tools. Gurney’s helpfully categorise their tools into different sections so that gardeners can find what they need quickly. These are; beneficial insects, compsoitng aids, container gardening, animal controls, garden insect controls, gardening aids, greenhouses, harvesting & kitchen supplies, plant disease control, plant foods, fertilizers, seed starting, season extenders and weed controls.
Why should we shop with Gurney’s?
Gurneys have a Best Sellers section, where customers can choose from the most popular plants, seeds and supplies. This section helps customers to buy the best possible varieties. There are also expert picks. These picks show customers what they should be buying now to get best possible results.
Gurney’s offer a no-risk guarantee. If a customer service is not happy with their purchase they can get a replacement, give a credit or refund for the full amount for up to one year after purchase. This guarantee applies to plants, nursery stock, seeds and merchandise.
Gurney’s have a ‘hardiness zone’ indicator. Wherever you live in the United States you can find the plants that are most likely to thrive in your area. Customers can even enter their zip code to be told which hardiness zone they belong to. All the plant descriptions indicate which zones they are suitable for. Whichever zone a customer lives in they can save money with a Gurney’s coupon code. All customers need to do is enter a relevant code during the checkout stage and a discount will be applied to their order.