Lindt is a chocolate and confectionary company that was started in Zurich in 1845 by a father and his son. Developed from a unique secret recipe that has been passed down to its maître chocolatiers over the years, Lindt has grown from a small chocolate factory to a world renowned company that offers its consumers the luxury of a premium high quality chocolate. Today, customers from any region of the world can enjoy the innovative flair of the Lindt chocolate and everyone can find offers that will make the greatest chocolate offers and deals.
Lindt has a variety of chocolate products for sale in both online and retail stores. Its menu includes items such as truffles, chocolate bars, kosher chocolate, European specialty chocolate, baking goods, gift boxes and much more. With a Lindt coupon, these delicacies become even sweeter, as they don't empty your pocket.
You are able to find promotions like:
· 10% off of your entire order;
· 5 dollars off when you become a member of the Lindt lovers rewards program;
· 15% off of purchases of 35 dollars or more;
· 5 dollars off the purchase of 30 dollars or more;
· Free gift with purchases equal to 75 dollars or more;
· 10% off of the purchase of 10 chocolate bars;
· 15% off of the purchase of any single item;
· 3 for 25 dollars on the purchase of little drummer boxes;
· 20 dollars off of select purchase when you buy 3 chocolate truffles;
How to use your Lindt discount code
Step 1: Copy the special code, so that you may paste it on the Lindt website.
Step 2: Go to the Lindt website.
Step 3: Add to your shopping cart items that qualify for offer.
Step 4: Proceed to checkout.
Step 5: Paste your discount code in the appropriate field box, then click "apply".
Step 6: Once your special code has been applied to your order, you can complete your checkout.