PRWeb's service is easy to use. Companies simply need to create an announcement. This can be about a new product or range, special offers, a new contract or even sponsorship/charity. The announcement is then passed to PRWeb. They then pass it on to large search engine providers and news sites.
The PRWeb website displays over 500 reasons to use their service. If 500 reasons just aren't enough then remember you can also use a PRWeb coupon to get a discount or offer on their service
PRWeb offers five different packages. Companies simply need to choose the package most suited to their needs. The packages include:
- Basic package – priced at $99 per press release offers customers a basic press release template, your website shown in your press release and distribution to major search engines and online news sites. As well as this your release will be permanently hosted on PRWeb.com
- Standard package – the standard package offers everything that the basic package does, with some extras such as: a personalised RSS feed within the release, file attachments and enhanced blogger visibility. The standard package costs just $159 per press release
- Advanced package – $249 per release. The advanced package offers a search optimised press release that contains interactive text links and custom URLs. Distribution is to premium online publishers such as the International Business Times, and there is also the ability to automatically share news through your Twitter account
- Premium package – For only $369 per release, this package provides an interactive web-optimised news release. With this package you gain the ability to embed images and add video to your press release. Your release will be distributed to premium news outlets such as the New York times and Washington Post. There will also be a direct link to your website within the release.
- Financial - the financial package offers all the perks of the premium package but it is tailored to publicly traded companies. It aims to reach investors, financial journalists and analysts including Wall Street Journal and Yahoo! Finance. Reach these prestigious institutions for only $499 per press release.
PRWeb can assist companies to create a 'buzz' around their company or product and a PRWeb coupon code will make this process even better. Get publicity for your new product or company simply and easily, and more importantly at a great price!
If your company wants a publicity boost, then PRWeb are the company to turn to. They will distribute your press releases to all the important internet institutions. If you are not sure if this service is right for your company why not try a PRWeb coupon code. With a code you can access offers such as a free PRWeb trial, allowing you to try before you buy. If you decide to go ahead with PRWeb then using a PRWeb coupon will save you money. For example 10% off their financial package. PRWeb can really help you to grow your business.