Happy socks was established in Sweden in 2008 by Mikael Soderlindh and Viktor Tell. With a background in advertising and design they had the skills needed to create a great range of socks. The premise of Happy Socks is to spread happiness by changing a normal functional item into something fun and cheerful. Happy Socks are now sold in over 70 countries, on every continent, with a range of over 100 designs.
What can I get from Happy Socks?
Happy socks have a huge range of styles and designs. Whatever design you choose to have remember that a Happy Socks coupon will save you money on your order.
- Men’s Range – Happy socks have a selection of men’s socks and underwear. There is a Spring/summer 2015 collection, which features floral designs as well as spots, stripes and other geometric shapes. There is also a section for all men’s socks. The men’s underwear section features boxers and boxer briefs in a variety of colours and patterns. There is also boxed underwear, which makes a perfect present. There is also a section for athletic socks. These socks feature cushioned soles and arch support. So even when you are exercising you can have happy socks.
- Women’s range – The women’ range is similar to the men’s. There is a spring/summer collection, with many of the same patterns as the men’s collection. There are also matching women’s briefs. As well as normal socks women can buy pretty patterned athletic socks that will cushion their feet while they exercise.
- Limited Edition – Happy Socks carry a lot of limited edition collaborative designs. These include; Billionaire Boys Club, Snoop Dogg Art of Inspiration, Happy Hearts Fund, Pride Collection, Minecraft and Candy Crush. Limited edition sets make wonderful presents as they are usually boxed in a themed box. They also often sell out quickly.
- Gifts – Happy socks offer a range of gift socks and underwear. These all come boxed with either a set of underwear, three adult socks or sets of five infant sized socks. There are also coloured pencils, leather wallets, notebooks, phone cases, and mugs.
- Kids – There is nothing cuter than a pair of infant socks and Happy Socks add cuteness with their funky designs and bright colours. Their range of socks is largely suitable for both boys and girls they even have a few pairs of children’s tights in equally interesting patterns.
Why Happy Socks?
Happy Socks focus on quality and have created a strong brand image. This includes a collaboration with surrealist photographer David LaChappelle. For anyone who is brand conscious and wants to spread happiness with their socks then Happy Sock are the best brand to buy
With Happy Socks customers benefit from Swedish style and customer service, with all the convenience of ordering domestically. Whether it is a present for yourself or a friend you are sure to find a design to suit. To get your order with a great discount a Happy Socks coupon code is what you need.